He is the second friend from college to come and visit me, after my wonderful friend Chelsea did almost 2 years ago (She and I have a framed picture together on my dresser). It was so nice!
Unfortunately, I had to work most of the day on Monday (He arrived Sunday 11/1 Night). After work, he and I ate some really great food at India Gate Restaurant on Elmwood Avenue. It was SO good! If I were to want Indian Cuisine again, I would most definitely go there! Anyways, after eating dinner together, we went for a walk down Elmwood and through Allentown. It was a really nice walk, and we were able to have a really nice conversation about life.
The next day, we ended up going to Niagara Falls. Scott had never been there before, and I told him it was a must-see attraction. We took the metro bus there, and ended up looking at the falls from the top. I told him there was another part of the falls to see, and purchased tickets to the Maid of the Mist Ferry. He was very surprised, but I told him that if he was here, he should go on it. I mean, when will he get the chance to go another time? Who knows. But we went on the boat, and he LOVED it. It was fantastic. Plus, we saw some smaller falls up close. It was quite an adventure, and just an all in all great day.
What made it even better was attending the Matilda Play at Shea's Theater in downtown Buffalo. It is a beautiful venue, and holds many people. The play had some similarities to the movie, but I think that it was pretty cool hearing the kids sing songs and dance. It is amazing to see how the theater comes together when watching a play. I unfortunately fell asleep towards the end of the movie (It was a long day), but was able to catch the end.
Anyways, it was great seeing Scott and talking to him for a few days while he was here in Buffalo. He is such a great person, and I am very glad he and I still talk. Here are some photos from that day:
Thanks so much Scott for visiting me! I'll see you sometime soon again!




No comments:
Post a Comment